Event parking for the Santander Arena and the Performing Arts Center is provided at all of the parking garages and lots owned and operated by the Reading Parking Authority.
General Parking Information
Parking rates have changed. Current rates are available on the RPA website.
Parkers need to pull a ticket in order to enter the garage. Please keep the ticket in a safe place where you can find it after your event. You will need it in order to exit the garage. An additional fee may be applied for lost tickets or tickets that cannot otherwise be scanned due to damage.
Payment is due at the time of exit. Only credit/debit cards are accepted at exit gates. Cash is NOT accepted at the gates. Cash payments are accepted ONLY at walk-up pay stations. Pay stations are located on the first floor of the garage near the elevator.
On-Street Meter Parking
As of March 2022 the Reading Parking Authority has eliminated event rate parking at metered locations. All meters are free to park at after 6PM Monday through Saturday.
NOTE: Metered parking before 6PM MUST be paid via ParkMobile. Cash is NOT accepted at the meter for event parking.
For new maps and more information visit Reading Parking.
Please note that the following items/activities are prohibited in all Reading Parking Authority Facilities
- Alcoholic Beverages or coolers
Handicap Parking is available in several of the parking garages. For more information, visit Reading Parking Handicap Parking page.
For directions to these lots please refer to the following list if you are using a GPS to find your garage
- 2nd and Washington : 25 North 2nd Street
- Fourth and Cherry : 29 South 4th Street
- Chiarelli Plaza : 25 North 3rd Street
- Front and Washington : 27 Front Street
- Seventh and Washington Lot : 700 Washington Street
- South Penn : 635 Franklin Street
- State Lot : 644 South 7th Street
- 6th and Cherry Lot : 6th and Cherry
- DoubleTree Garage : 600 Court Street
- Reed and Court : 666 Court Street
- Poplar and Walnut : 130 Poplar Street